October 15, 2014

October Must-Haves

With Australia transitioning out of Spring and into Summer (not quite yet, but it feels like it anyway) I've landed myself among that dilemma of not wanting to rug up during those warmer days but also not wanting to freeze when the weather decides to have a change of thought. For this reason, I've collected together some of my favourite October must-have items, let me know in the comments if you would wear any of these pieces shown below.


1. Topshop Unique - Shearling-Paneled Wool-Blend Coat
2. Topshop Boutique - Sporty Mensy Trousers
3. Topshop - Clean D-Ring Playsuit
4. Farfetch - Chanel Vintage Cropped Leather Jacket
5. Sass & Bide - Talking Voices Peplum Skirt
6. Lulu Guinness - Hands Clutch Bag
7. Net-A-Porter - Philosophy Pleated Crepe Wide-Leg Culottes
8. Luisaviaroma.com - Givenchy Medium Antigona Grained Leather Bag
9. Forever21 - Faux Suede booties