November 06, 2014

Knee High Boots

Louis Vuitton Spring 2015 Ready-to-Wear

Louis Vuitton Spring 2015 Ready-to-Wear

Gucci Fall 2014 Ready-to-Wear

I've been dreaming of the perfect pair of knee high boots to buy and iv'e figured out it's easier said then done to find just the right style. I love it how knee length boots made somewhat of a comeback this year, although they're often considered a Winter staple shoe, I like how they've been introduced in a more versatile way. I say the word 'versatile' because I've frequently seen them styled with more Summer inspired outfits, being worn with floral playsuits, dresses and skirts. I was so influenced by the style of this look so I've created some Polyvore sets showing you how I would wear knee high boots in the Summer, Autumn and Fall seasons. Hope you enjoy!

Polyvore sets I have styled featuring knee high boots:




Take a look at my Polyvore account HERE