November 15, 2014

November Must-Haves

The start of November has left me headed back to school as well as feeling completely dull and unmotivated. Its obvious that my mood has transferred itself into my 'must-haves' collection this month although that doesn't mean I haven't been inspired for the past few days. I've decided to bring back some of my favourite essential pieces that can be worn all year round (overalls, tote bags and leather) to remind you that certain items don't have to be a burden to buy for any given season. See my set below and write a comment telling me what your absolute must-have item is for this month!


1. H&M - Dungarees
2. Nordstrom - Topshop Embellished Sheer Sleeveless Top
3. Moorea Seal - Oversized Leather Tote
4. Oasis - Fur Pom Pom Beanie
5. Vince Camuto - Retro Sunglasses
6. Stylebop.com - Roland Mouret Leather/Knit Pencil Skirt
7. Cusp - Jeffrey Campbell Darling Suede Pump