December 22, 2014

December Must-Haves

My December must-have items this month have been chosen to revolve around what I think is on trend for the moment along with a few of my favourite pieces from the year of 2014. The two main things I wanted to write about in this post are one-piece swimsuits and silk dresses. After looking back through the previous year of red carpet events and best dressed winners, I noticed a huge range of silk styled dresses. They look absolutely amazing, especially in the draped boho style shown below with my favorites being sold from brands such as Alice McCall and Isabel Marant. I've also had my eyes on a collection of one-piece swimsuits for well over a few months now. From living surrounded by beaches, I constantly find myself searching for new swimsuits during this time of year and one-pieces are always something I've wanted to try! Let me know what you think below in the comments!


1. Mango Faux Shearling Jacket
2. River Island Dark Red Biker Jacket
3. Isabel Marant Carla Silk-Georgette Mini Dress
4. Saint Laurent Black Patent Leather Paris Sandals
5. Lurex Runner Shorts by Oh My Love
6. Zimmermann Mesh-Paneled Swimsuit
7. Saint Laurent Monogramme Crossbody Bag