December 23, 2014

Pre-Fall 2015 Roundup

Throughout the previous 3 to 4 days, I've basically sat eagerly off the edge of my seat waiting to see the new Pre-Fall 2015 designer collections. There's something so interesting about it, to see what we could all possibly be channeling at the up and coming fashion weeks or just in general on our own blogs. Style.com has been my go-to source in this case when it came to previewing the new collections and it's been so easy to navigate too (I highly recommend the app)! Below I've collected together some of my favourite outfits with the designers and brands stated underneath. Have you viewed any of the new Pre-Fall collections and do you have any in particular that you like? Let me know!

Alice + Olivia - 2015 Pre-Fall

BCBG Max Azria - 2015 Pre-Fall

Osman - 2015 Pre-Fall

Jason Wu - 2015 Pre-Fall

Donna Karan - 2015 Pre-Fall