January 21, 2015

Alexa Chung For AG Jeans


I might be a little late to the party with this post, but its better to be late than never right?

I'm so happy that Alexa Chung has launched her very own collection with AG Jeans, after her huge amount of success from her previous collaborations with both Mulberry and Eyeko, she stands out as someone who is sort of a genius to me. After reading her book 'It' last year, I've found myself following her every move when it comes to street style and collaborations, so when I heard she was pairing up with AG Jeans for this collection, I was really exited! Her collection launched a few days ago across the Internet on sites such a Net-a-Porter and Mytheresa.com and after I caught a glimpse at all of the items, I couldn't help but resist to style up some of my favourite pieces. Among my favourite picks include the Poppy embroidered jacket and the beautifully designed Tennessee denim overalls.

Here's how I would style my favourite pieces from the Alexa Chung for AG Jeans collaboration:

'Camille' biker shorts and the 'Poppy' embroidered jacket 

'Tennessee' denim overalls and the 'New Wave' grey sweatshirt

'Honey' denim dress