January 04, 2015

Hello 2015!


First of all just let me say, Merry (late) Christmas and a very Happy New Year! After bluging with my blog throughout this recent festive season, I've finally started to feel inspired and thought I would write up a new post to commemorate the start of a brand new year.

So on the topic of fashion and as far as the old crazes of 2014 go, Iv'e become fascinated after reading everyone else's future predictions as for what they think might be on trend during the early months of 2015. If you couldn't tell already, the majority of my blog posts in the past have revolved around new and exiting trends as well as my own sense of personal style that Iv'e been compelled to share with you all.

Normally I tend to keep an 'always moving forward' type of mentality with fashion and to be honest, the New Year has never really been an excuse for me to plan any drastic changes into my lifestyle. I think i'm one of those people who prefer to start those much sooner before the New Year even begins! Although, for the sake of this post, I've been persuaded into creating a small collage with a few pieces that i'm predicting will be 'the next big thing' for January to March-ish.

Because i'm a well renowned sticky-beak, I'd love for you all to comment what your future style predictions for this up and coming year are or share what your favourite trends of 2014 were. On a final note, I hope that your 2015 so far has been filled with positivity and great memories, I know that mine definitely has been! I can't wait to see what my blog has in store for the next year. Enjoy!


1. JW Anderson Knot Raglan Sweater
2. Acne Studios Shirtdress
3. Gucci Silk Print Scarf
4. 3.1 Phillip Lim Leather Mini Skirt
5. Zimmermann Chelsea Boots
6. MONCLER Round Sunglasses
7. Monki Kira Trousers