January 15, 2015

January Must-Haves

Since beginning my blog in the early days of October last year, one of my favourite reoccurring things to post about is a roundup of my personal 'must-have' items for the current month at the time. These kinds of posts normally involve a small collection of things that have recently caught my eye and also typically showcase a few items that are well and truly above my desired price range (sigh). I really look forward to making these 'must-have' style posts each month because I find it interesting when I get the chance to compare them all together and really get an insight into my own styles development. To continue on from the prior monthly 'must-haves' that were published in 2014, I've planned to keep creating these for as long as I possibly can, here's January!