January 06, 2015

My Blogging Resolutions

Throughout these recent weeks of the school holidays, I've found myself reading tons and tons of creative and exiting blog posts detailed with New Years resolutions and plans for 2015. With reading, writing, creativity and fashion being continuing hobbies of mine, I think its safe to say that I've become completely lost within the world of blog-land recently. Because blogging has become a more reoccurring thing for me lately, I thought I would write up a list of resolutions to work on during the New Year.


I understand that on a broader scale my blog is mainly fashion-oriented but because I'm feeling more diverse then normal, I wanted to sail out on a whim and write some posts that surely everyone can relate to. And here are my resolutions:

  1. Use social media to my advantage
  2. Connect with fellow bloggers (of all different categories!)
  3. Post a few OOTD's
  4. Write useful and informative content
  5. Find a professional website layout
  6. Become more consistent with my posting
  7. Gain a bigger readership & become closer to my lovely followers

So there you have it, I'm sure that its possible I could aim for a few more goals during the year, but for now this is what my mind is currently set on. My blog has basically only been up and running for a few months now, nonetheless here's hoping to a rewarding and creative 2015 for me and my blog!