January 30, 2015

Workout Fashion


One of my many personal New Years resolutions this time around was to engage with a more healthier and active lifestyle.

I've become really determined with this current hobby of mine, so I thought I would order some new workout gear from the new Boohoo FIT range which has just landed on their online store a few weeks ago. The items I chose from the collection included a lightweight bomber jacket, printed cropped tops, sports leggings and a few hooded sweatshirts.

I plan to create an entirely separate post writing about and photographing the items that I will receive from Boohoo FIT but in the meantime, they're still yet to reach my front door step so I've put together this collection of styled workout wear instead.

Here's how I would style an outfit to exercise in:




For more outfit inspiration click HERE