February 23, 2015

Academy Awards Red Carpet

I absolutely loved watching the Oscars yesterday afternoon, one of my favourite things (once again) were the red carpet style choices and amazingly beautiful gowns, hair and makeup. Of all the celebrities that attended, I gathered up a few of my personal 'best dressed' picks at the event so I thought I'd create a post about it. Below in no particular order I've included my favourite style choices from the evening, enjoy!

Felicity Jones wearing Alexander McQueen

Anna Faris wearing Zuhair Murad Couture

 Margot Robbie wearing Saint Laurent

Jenna Dewan Tatum wearing Zuhair Murad Couture

Reese Witherspoon wearing Tom Ford

Emma Stone wearing Elie Saab

Lady Gaga wearing custom Azzedine Alaia

Who's look did you love at the Academy Awards?

Photo source: Vogue Australia