February 21, 2015

Labels I Love: sass & bide


Sass & bide is one of my ultimate favourite labels for a number of reasons. It was founded by two Australian women back in the late 90's and overtime it has transformed into one of the most fashion-forward and unique labels for me up until date. One of the many reasons why I love sass & bide includes their extremely reasonable price-range as well as their astonishingly beautiful and iconic designs. With each new collection, they are able to launch something that truly manages to capture exactly what a classic Australian label should be.

Here is a few sets showing how I would style together some of my favourite pieces from sass & bide:

#1 featuring the 'Imagined Features-Contrast Dress'

#2 featuring the 'Under The Sky Wrapped Top'

#3 featuring the 'Summations Promise Playsuit'

For more outfit inspiration click HERE

Check out sass & bide online HERE