March 02, 2015

Style Muse: Jessica Alba


As an on-going fashion category, I wanted to add another favourite style muse of mine to kick off the beginning of March!

I feel like Jessica Alba is such an odd choice to be a style muse for this blog, mainly due to the fact that her style is so normal, but lately I've become really interested by her elegance and how she manages to style together such simple yet fashionable outfits. Her street style is a personal favourite for me, she manages to wear such relatable outfits that can be easily recreated and I love how she always seems to have a certain inspiration or colour palette in mind with each look.





Judging from the above pictures, I've collected together a few basic essential pieces that can help you recreate her amazing style!


Jessica Alba's Style Essentials
  • A fitted blazer
  • Tank tops in neutral colours
  • A denim jacket
  • A versatile tote bag
  • A little black dress (I love this one by Victoria Beckham!)
  • Skinny jeans
  • Printed scarfs
  • A two tone jacket or coat
Who's style are you loving for the moment?