April 06, 2015

Festival Mood Board

Festivals provide such a great amount of inspiration for me. When talking about festivals, you really can't go past Coachella, which is basically the height of all festival amazingness! Although I won't be able to attend Coachella any time soon (thank you very much school), I'm still planning on remaining optimistic because attending it overseas is definitely on my ultimate wish list for the next few years to come. With that being said though, I still wouldn't miss the chance to source out all of the best festival inspiration with the support of a quick little mood board.

Shortly within the next few days, you should hopefully expect a post detailing my favourite styling options as well as (maybe) a recount of my favourite style moments from the actual two weekends!