April 24, 2015

MBFWA Street Style






Fashion week, no matter where it might be held, is such a long awaited event to me. I always long to see the new up and coming collections from some of the best designers as well as catching a glimpse into the fashion industry working in full swing for the seasons ahead. Personally, as someone who aspires to work in the fashion industry, there's nothing more fascinating then seeing crowds of accredited individuals all contributing into the wonderful world of fashion.

Another aspect that I absolutely love about fashion week, particularly here in Australia, is the street style! 

The other day, after stumbling across Style.com, a series of street style photographs caught my eye. I chose to use them in this post because I think they capture what Australian style is in a rather perfect way. (Photo’s courtesy of Style.com)












Any favourite looks?