July 17, 2015

Makeup Inspo

I may be a liiiittle bit obsessed with the 'Hair & Beauty' board on my Pinterest account at the moment. I don't mean to pat myself on the back here or anything, but it's my ultimate source of inspiration, especially for when I'm feeling like exploring the opposite world to fashion in times when I'm lacking a bit of creativity.




I'm normally quite subtle and natural when it comes to wearing makeup, although in regard to scouting for new trends and ideas in the makeup world, the more extravagant the style, the better in my eyes!

I love unexpected touches such as a hint of blue eyeliner, a vibrant fuchsia lip and the ever so famous, a dramatic cat eye! What makeup looks are you loving at the moment?

Check out my 'Hair & Beauty' board from Pinterest below!

Follow Erin's board Hair & Beauty on Pinterest.