July 31, 2015

Polyvore: The Best Of





I am so happy to announce that during the beginning of last week I reached 100'000 followers on Polyvore!

For almost 3 years now I've been using Polyvore to express my own sense of style and creativity, so it is amazing to acknowledge that so many of you followers appreciate my efforts and my sets!

I began using Polyvore as an outlet for my passion of styling, and so I wanted to publish a post and give my ultimate thanks to you lovely lot for supporting me! This is a blog post to commemorate my years of using Polyvore and to take a look at how my personal sense of style has evolved over the years. I went through my profile and rounded together a bunch of my favourite outfits, ranging from when I was just 15 years old, up until now! There's quite the collection to see below, but I have to say that I was honestly so conflicted with narrowing my choices down, some of these sets I really love! I hope you love them too. Xx

















If you don't have your own Polyvore account yet, then I would seriously consider that you sign up and give it a try. I'm glad that I did, it's so much fun!

To see more of my sets, click HERE or scroll through the widget below!