August 15, 2015

Myer Spring 2015 Fashion Launch


I could never get bored of looking at fashion shows, trends and style-based events here in Australia. I feel that we are so lucky to be exposed to such a unique and recognisable range of brands, department stores and fashion designers among our industry.

Recently, an event took place at the notoriously famous setting of Carriageworks for the new Myer Spring 2015 fashion launch, and it has surely made its impact to say the least. Among the show were some of my favourite Australian labels including Seafolly, Alex Perry, Aje and my utmost favourite of all time, Sass & Bide. Definitely take the time to check those labels out if you have a minute (or a few hours) to spare! In the meantime, check out some of my favourite looks captured from the Myer fashion launch show below.

*All photos are sourced from Myer's blog 'The Find' both HERE and HERE.




Shop some of my favourite pieces from Myer:

(Collection created using Polyvore)