August 21, 2015

One Piece Swimwear

One Piece Swimwear

(Set created using Polyvore)

As the weather is heating up here in Australia, I have found myself longing for those warm Summer beach days. I do love splurging on a new item of swimwear around this time of year, mostly I like to opt straight for a bikini, although recently I have loved the new trend of one piece swimsuits. I definitely want to give these a try the next time I have swimwear shopping on my list. My go-to stores would include Seafolly, Wildfox and Evil Twin.












Heres how to style one piece swimwear for the Summertime:
Untitled #1419
Untitled #1419 by erinforde
Featuring: Compass printed tote, belted skater skirt, flatform sandals and gold aviators.

Untitled #1413
Untitled #1413 by erinforde
Featuring: Sleeveless denim shirt, pleated midi skirt, light grey fedora, suede espradilles and gold aviators.