August 24, 2015

Skinnydip London


Skinnydip London

Skinnydip London by erinforde
Featuring: Pink speech bubble luggage tag, 'Rachel' backpack, 'Charlotte' clear make up bag, iPhone/iPad cases and E, K and F stickers.

Has anyone else seen this amazing brand yet? I feel like their products have taken over just about every social media feed of mine, I literally see them all the time and have to say, I honestly love everything! My favourite item from the SkinnydipLondon.com site would include their cute letter stickers that you can see above, which are the perfect accessory to add a personal touch to your iPhone and just about any other 'i' related gadgets that you may have. It appears that they are the most popular too!

Shop some of my favourites below: 

(collection created using Polyvore)