August 27, 2015

Style Muse: Lily Collins






































If you follow Lily Collins on Instagram (and if you’re not, then I definitely recommend that you do that now), then you would understand a little of just how inspirational and unique she is. As this is one of the many reasons why I love her, lately she’s become a huge style muse of mine! Reminiscing to when she was one of Karl Lagerfeld's muses, used to help open the Chanel show a few months back, she has made a huge positive impression on me ever since. I haven't created a post like this one since July, when I posted about Kate Moss and her amazing bohemian style, (link HERE) so I felt that I was due to update everyone with a little bit of celebrity style inspiration.








Lily Collins is always the one to watch for me, her style is so classy and elegant. With her perfect red carpet appearances, she can seriously do no wrong in my eyes! Her standout sense of style is evident, especially when it also comes to her immaculate street style looks. Check out what I mean from the pictures below and leave a comment telling me which one is your favourite look, mine is hands down the off-white two piece paired with the golden heels in picture 1.



I know you must be loving her style as much as I do by now, so here's a collection involving some of Lily's must-have pieces. I personally think she could never go wrong with wearing a brown satchel bag and a pair of cat eye sunglasses, these items are almost like her go-to staples!

Lily Collins Style
Lily Collins Style by erinforde

Featuring: Brown Mulberry satchel bag, cat eye sunglasses, leopard flats, brown lace up brogues, camel coat, printed knit sweater, black playsuit, Chanel sequinned bag, tingle bikini and a floppy straw hat.