August 17, 2015

Teen Choice Style



I always overly anticipate the event for the Teen Choice Awards, mainly because you never know what you're gonna get when it comes to the red carpet styling! It's been a while since a major awards show has taken the rounds among our TV's and Twitter feeds, and so I was really surprised to see the fab turnout of celebrities this year. Here I have a roundup of my favourite red carpet looks from the event:




As one of my favourite aspects regarding to the Teen Choice Awards, I love it how celebrities and celebrity stylists are able to transform semi-formal wear into something trendy and unique in a really edgy way. The TCA's are all about having fun with your look, and so I thought I would take my own spin at it and choose some TCA-inspired pieces for myself and possibly for you lovely lot reading too! 

Check out the collection in the widget below, or click HERE to get a larger view of all the items together.

(Collection created using Polyvore)