September 14, 2015

Formal Preparations

I have my high school formal coming up within a matter of days, which is so, so exiting! I have spent almost the past month or so scouting for the perfect dress, heels, clutch and jewellery pieces to match. I ended up buying a majority of my completed look from stores such as Colette by Colette Hayman, Sportsgirl and Sheike. The heels that I bought from Sportsgirl are just the perfect fit, they are so classy and casual; being the right pair of shoes to compliment not only my dress, but also my own personal style in general!

I bought my clutch and earrings from Colette, and if you also live in Australia, then you would understand just how convenient it is to have a Colette store near to you close by. They stock some really pretty, simple, yet on-trend bags and accessories which can be the perfect additions for both formal and casual occasions. For my clutch I wanted to opt for something a little more simple that I could hopefully use multiple times later on, and this one that I have among the pictures below will be able to do just that.









So there it is! I still have  a few bits and bobs to take care of before the actual day, but so far I'm satisfied with my preparations and planning to make sure that I'm not too stressed on the day. If you want to see some more pictures, follow my Instagram and definitely make sure to check out the stores that I have stated above because they are ah-mazing!