September 11, 2015

Short Sleeve Maxi Dresses

Untitled #1528

I have been keeping a close eye out on the new runway shows during this September's NYFW, and I have to say that I have been real impressed ever since day one started yesterday. One style that has made a positive impression on me after viewing the most recent shows and collections, are short sleeved maxi dresses. I love the look of how elegant they are, and in my opinion I think that they are bound to be a major trend for Spring/Summer for 2015/2016. The 'Tadashi Shoji' show along with Lauren Conrad's new collection for Kohl's "LC Lauren Conrad" have been a few sightings where I have been able to see this style trending throughout.

(Below photo credit is due to Vogue.com and Kohls.com)

Tadashi Shoji Spring 2016 RTW

Tia Cibani Spring 2016 RTW / LC Lauren Conrad Runway Collection for Kohl's

These sets above are intended to show you how I would style together a short sleeve maxi dress. I personally think that they look amazing paired with some strappy sandals or heels, suede boots or even with a belt tied around the waist.

(Sets created using Polyvore)

Shop the look below: