September 23, 2015

Suede Dresses


Lately I have seen this style show up more and more as an emerging trend, and I love it! Suede dresses are so simple, yet add such an edgy flair which is perfect for my own personal sense of style! See how to wear and style suede dresses below:

(Collection created using Polyvore)

Untitled #1581

Featuring: Iris and Ink suede dress, Givenchy biker jacket, Topshop ankle boots (seriously love these!), H&M bag and Ray-Ban aviator sunglasses.

Untitled #1521

Featuring: Topshop suede dress, H&M faux leather jacket, Windsor Smith heels, Rebecca Minkoff fringe crossbody bag and Forever21 silver ring set.

Untitled #1580

Featuring: Anna Sui suede mini dress, Valentino leather pumps, Balenciaga bag, H&M necklace and Judith Leiber metal belt.

I have personally seen quite a few different styles of suede dresses being sold recently among most popular department stores, so hopefully I will be able to find one for the right occasion as well as for a reasonable price! I know that Zara and Topshop have recently become a popular favourite for most people as of late due to their incredible ranges consisting of suede pieces and looks. I can't wait to try this trend!