October 27, 2015

Adidas Originals

ADIDAS

Adidas would have to be one of my favourite brands, without fail! They sell a bunch of activewear, as well as sports-luxe inspired street style pieces that have become huge trends in the past. One of the most iconic Adidas trends in my mind would have to include a number of their sneaker designs such as the Adidas originals and Stan Smith shoes.

Adidas sneakers are the perfect essential for a casual look, and match with just about any outfit! I'd really love to get my own pair, although whenever I look there never seems to be a pair available in my size :( They're extremely popular though, so hopefully I will be able to introduce them into my closet before the end of the year!

There are so many ways to style Adidas sneakers, here are a few looks in particular that I love below:


Adidas sneakers

Adidas sneakers

Set 1 - Featuring: Adidas Originals leather sneakers, Khaki longline duster coat, Topshop D-ring belted shorts, Givenchy pandora box bag and Burberry city watch.
Set 2 - Featuring: Adidas Originals leather sneakers, grey cami top, Topshop peg pants, Mulberry 'Effie' satchel, Marc by Marc Jacobs watch and Tom Ford 'Nina' sunglasses.