October 24, 2015

Balmain x H&M

BALMAIN X H&M

The thing that I love about H&M isn't just the fact that their prices are so affordable and their designs are so incredibly on-trend, but I also love the exclusive collaborations that they do with high-end designers on the odd occasion. I have to admit that I wasn't a huge fan of the Alexander Wang x H&M collaboration, although this new collaboration in partner with Balmain is so amazing, and much more in line with my own personal style!

The collection is basically a round-up involving all of Balmain's greatest hits up to date, meaning that there is essentially something for everyone! I have had my eye on a few pieces ever since the collection was leaked online, so here are some of my favourites below:

Photo set includes: Balmain x H&M shoes ($199), Balmain x H&M coat ($149), Balmain x H&M top in black ($199) and Balmain x H&M top in red ($99).

I probably won't end up buying anything, considering that a $300 coat isn't exactly on my 'needs' list right now and my nearest H&M store is a few hours away, but a gal can dream right? So I have styled together a few sets from my Polyvore account to fuel my current Balmain x H&M obsession, hope you like them!

Untitled #1697

Untitled #1698

Untitled #1679

If you could get your hands on one piece from the collection, which one would you choose? Personally, I am a HUGE fan of the belted coat and pair of heels above, they're so perfect!