October 14, 2015

Halloween

Who's ready for Halloween!?

I've always thought of Halloween as such a fun time of the year, even though we don't really celebrate it here in Australia. I remember a couple of years ago during my first holiday to America, I got to experience all of the fun times that Halloween has to offer during the month of October, and it was INCREDIBLE.

It's obviously a little too early to be dressing up at the moment, although I would really love to know what everyone is planning on dressing up as this year if you have the slightest clue yet! I have seen so many amazing make up tutorials and special effect based costumes becoming really popular around Pinterest and Youtube lately, so I bet you all that those are gonna be a huge hit this year! You can also see below in my 'Halloween' board that there are so many re-creatable costumes to try, especially for those who are wanting to dress up along with a group of friends, that's always the best way to go I think!

Anyway, let me know in the comments below what you're planning on going as this year... If I had the chance to go I would probably lean towards a wearable and simple costume that is both comfy and cute, but it's a little too early to tell.. Xx