October 23, 2015

Metallics


I have never been brave enough to wear something metallic, not even a bag; but for the moment, I don't think metallic fashion has ever looked better!

We saw so many metallic and modern inspired looks with textures such as sequins and shiny fabrics during Fashion Week a short while ago, and they were definitely a stand-out! One of the most notorious displays of metallics in my eyes, comes from the McQ Alexander McQueen Spring 2015 Ready-to-Wear show, which you can see a glimpse of above in the title photo. Even though it was shown last season, I found the entire collection to be so innovative and unique which is exactly what you want to be looking for when it comes to buying metallic pieces.

There's nothing more unique than wearing a plain and simple metallic skirt, I feel that it can really have the potential to heighten an outfit, you wouldn't even need to go overboard with accessories either which is a bonus! Have a look at how I've styled together a few inspired outfits in my sets below and let me know what you think!

Untitled #1695
Untitled #1692
Untitled #1691

You can shop the look below, or let me know what your favourite piece is!