October 26, 2015

New In: Boohoo

Recently I picked up a few things from Boohoo.com and I absolutely adore them! I managed to get a straw hat for my Summertime beach days, a gorgeous necklace and a western styled belt. I've blogged about my love for straw hats and western styled belts before in the past, so if you'd like to read those, click HERE and HERE.

It took me a while to get these photos taken because my camera decided to have an outburst and changed all of its settings, making my pictures really pixelated and dark :( I actually bought all of this a few weeks ago however, so I'm sorry if certain things are out of stock!






Let me know what you think of all of this! Which piece is your favourite? Mine would have to be the belt, I was so surprised with how well it fit me considering that I have never purchased a belt online before and I was kind of worried. It looks so great though, even more expensive looking than what it's worth which is always a plus!

Items in these photos:
Faith Stripey Border Contrast Straw Floppy Hat
Boutique Layered Choker Statement Necklace
Amy Western Detail Stud Belt