October 08, 2015

Polyvore Favourites #1

Untitled #1638

For something new I've featured two of my favourite Polyvore sets that I have made during this previous week. I am absolutely loving 2 things at the moment and they include: Saint Laurent bags and tonal matching outfits. The new bags and satchels from Saint Laurent are an exceptional favourite of mine right now! If you want to see more, follow me on Polyvore HERE! 
Untitled #1635
Untitled #1634

Set 1 - Featuring: Alice + Olivia cropped top, wool blend coat, Calvin Klein belted mini skirt, Aquazzura suede and leather sandals, Saint Laurent medium leather shoulder bag, Forever21 ring set and a Smythson leather notebook.

Set 2 - Featuring: MiH oversized denim shirt, Rag & Bone high-rise denim shorts, matte leather flip flops, Saint Laurent bag, Forever21 ring set and Ray-ban aviator sunglasses.