October 19, 2015

Polyvore Favourites #2

Untitled #1638I love it when a single pair of shoes can have the ability to tie together an entire outfit. For me in the past, I have always had an admiration for shoe shopping in comparison to clothes shopping. I feel like with the right pair, you can easily transform your entire wardrobe, done by mixing and matching certain outfits around a pair of shoes as a focal point. I love these two pairs that you can see in my Polyvore sets below, the golden ankle boots from Zara and the classic lace up boots, which would both be the perfect basis for developing an Autumn/Winter wardrobe.

Untitled #1651


Untitled #1671Set 1 - Featuring: Berlin trefoil sweater by Adidas, Calvin Klein suede mini skirt, Romew vintage lace up boots, Balenciaga envelope clutch, Marc by Marc Jacobs watch and Rachel Zoe golden cuff bracelet.

Set 2 - Featuring: Lindsey Thornburg tie front shirt, Nudie skinny jeans, Topshop satin bra let, Zara golden ankle boots, lightweight skinny scarf, Nordstrom beaded clutch and Ray-ban aviator sunglasses.