October 27, 2015

Polyvore Favourites #3

Polyvore Favourites

I have been able to create so many Polyvore sets this past week after graduating high school and completing my final exams! I've also posted a lot of content on my blog, which has been so fun for me because I've gotten to share my favourite things relating to fashion and style for the moment.

I have two Polyvore sets below that have really stood out to me from the past few days. The first one managed to become featured in the 'top sets' section on the Polyvore website, which was exiting :) The second set was inspired by an editorial series for Teen Vogue that I blogged about a few days ago, which features one of my new favourite models, Willow Hand (read that post HERE). Let me know what you guys think! Xx

Polyvore Favourites

Topshop Styling

Set 1 - Featuring: Helmut Lang draped top, H&M high waisted skinny jeans, Giuseppe Zanotti metallic leather heels, Saint Laurent clutch, Rebecca Minkoff golden bracelet and Kookai 'Monaco' earrings.

Set 2 - Featuring: Topshop petite floral jacquard prom dress, Topshop fitted boyfriend blazer, Miu Miu leather pumps and Givenchy mini pandora cross body bag.