October 30, 2015

Raf Simons Leaves Christian Dior

Raf Simons Leaves Christian Dior

Since last year I have been a huge fan of the Christian Dior runway shows, collections and beauty campaigns! During awards season each year, I love scouting out the celebrities who are wearing Dior, mainly because they are the ones that always turn out to look the most elegant and stylish. 

Haute Couture collections with Raf Simons as the creative director have never failed to amuse me, as he regularly manages to breakthrough with some of the most impressive runway looks and trends. His concept for the Spring 2015 Couture show was a particular stand out to me, because it was from here where I really started to gain more of an appreciation for the Dior label and what they are known to create. It's such a shame to read that just recently Raf Simons has decided to leave Dior, stating that his departure “is a decision, based entirely and equally on my desire to focus on other interests in my life...”. 

Despite the upset among most people within the fashion industry about his leaving however, I have personally loved reflecting on what he has contributed to the Christian Dior label throughout his years as the creative director. Here are a bunch of pictures related to the Dior label to commemorate everything he has done for the brand. Hope you enjoy!

Raf Simons Leaves Christian Dior

Raf Simons Leaves Christian Dior

Raf Simons Leaves Christian Dior

Raf Simons Leaves Christian Dior

Raf Simons Leaves Christian Dior