October 18, 2015

Silk Dresses


I love the look of a simple silk dress, they're so 90's and remind of something that Kate and Naomi would've worn back in the day, hence the icon photo that you can see above, haha. I have a few pictures down below showing you more of a modern approach to this trend, including an amazing outfit worn by Zendaya, who I think is absolutely killing it lately in terms of fashion and street style! I love how she has styled her pale pink dress with other corresponding colours to match, wearing an off-white coat and a pair of nude heels. I took a little bit of inspiration from her look and re-created my own outfits in two Polyvore sets below, so let me know what you think of those!







Untitled #1666

Featuring: Dion Lee slip cami dress, Valentino 'rockstud' leather heels, Lanvin metallic crocodile-embossed clutch, oversized gold plated bohemian necklace and Michael Kors gold bracelet.

Untitled #1667

Featuring: Raey deep-v silk slip dress, Topshop coat, Giuseppe Zanotti gold metallic leather heels, Dorothy Perkins white faux fur bag and Givenchy black pearl earrings.