October 02, 2015

Straw Hats


With Summer set on the horizon for us Australians, there's no better time than the present to begin sourcing out all of the up and coming beachwear trends and must-have items for these warmer weather. A trend that I have been absolutely hooked on for a while now includes that of wearing an oversized straw hat, particularly for those long Summer beach days out in the sun.

I live exceptionally close to the beach, and so buying an oversized beach hat has been the number one essential item among my shopping list recently. I have seen so many great designs already in stores such as Temt as well as from a number of surf brand labels. For me, I'm not even fussed on buying a new bikini, I personally think that it's all about the accessories this season such as sun hats and beach towels; tote bags and sunglasses too!

The best hats in my opinion are being sold at stores such as Forever21, Charlotte Russe, H&M and New Look. So don't miss out on the chance no matter where you're from! See how to style a straw hat below!


Untitled #1443

Featuring: Forever21 floppy straw hat, striped bow top, denim button long skirt, Tassel sandals, black crossbody bag, Forever21 midi ring set and white-gold bracelet.
Untitled #1430

Featuring: Coal Considered seaside hat, Oliver Peoples Abrie Sunglasses, Forever21 ring set, Marc by Marc Jacobs Ligero backpack, Stella McCartney wood & rubber-platform metallic star oxfords, Warehouse pleated midi skirt and white knot cropped top.

(Collection created using Polyvore)