October 26, 2015

Style Muse: Kristen Stewart

Kristen Stewart Style

Ever since Kristen Stewart became one of the new faces for Chanel, I have come to like her style choices and sense of fashion more and more! I love how she can be wearing a casual jeans and tee combo for one day, and then a classic Chanel jacket paired with heels the next. She's not afraid to be herself, and I think that's something to really admire about someone when it comes to fashion!

I was surprised to see how many other people agreed with me when it came to the opinions of her as the new face for Chanel's eyewear campaign. She really fits the part for Chanel and I really can't wait to see more of her!

Kristen Stewart's Style

Kristen Stewarts Style

I absolutely love the look above where she's wearing the oversized blazer paired with the black and while shoes, it's so stylish and it suits her incredibly well! If you love her style just as much as I do, then here's how to achieve it below:

Kristen Stewarts Style

Kristen Stewart's Style by erinforde
Featuring: Brown satchel bag, black heels, graphic tee, printed jumper, oversized coat, fitted blazer, printed mini dress, Ray-Ban sunglasses, neon watch, ripped skinny jeans, high waisted skinny jeans, white sneakers, plaid shirt, lace midi skirt, leather jacket, denim shorts, backpack, Chanel earrings, Chanel necklace and black leather ankle boots.

Let me know what your favourite look is from above in the comments!