October 20, 2015

Summer Love


Summer is just around the corner and I am so bloody eager I can't even begin to describe it! I have nearly finished high school forever (I mean when did that even happen??), and so now I am extremely keen to start living it up and enjoying the last few months that we have before 2016 begins! Because Summer is approaching so quickly, here's a mood board designed to get you all into the spirit for these warmer days ahead.





Soon I'll be making a Summer essentials post which will either be clothing/accessories based or maybe even beauty related. I will possibly even make a Fall/Autumn essentials post as well, due to the fact that not everyone is lucky enough to be living among the sunny heat at the moment :)

Be sure to follow me on Pinterest for more Summer inspired musings, woohoo!

Follow Erin's board Summer Love on Pinterest.