November 11, 2015

A Fashion Bloggers Dream Shoe

Chanel sling-back shoes

Chanel sling-back shoes

The Chanel two-toned 'sling-back' shoes are the ultimate dream for every fashion blogger right now, at least for me anyway! Although extremely out of my budget, the design of these shoes are something exclusive and unique, which is a predictable feature for many Chanel clothing pieces and accessories. I have two Polyvore sets below featuring these shoes which I think would be the perfect style to wear during Spring and Autumn, let me know what you think!


Untitled #1928

Untitled #1925

Set 1 - Featuring: River Island khaki A-line skirt, Chanel medium boy bag, Kookai 'Arley' tee, Kookai 'Monaco' earrings and Chanel sling-back shoes. 

Set 2 - Featuring: Kookai striped dress, Chanel briefcase bag, Topshop mixed ring set, Chanel sling-back shoes, Kookai 'Monaco' earrings and Chanel 'Rogue' makeup set.