November 05, 2015

Menswear Inspiration

Menswear Inspiration Style

I have wanted to include my menswear inspirations and ideas on this blog for a while now. I personally think that menswear styling is just as easy to manage and create in contrast to womenswear styling. There's a strong focus on colour palettes and textures for mens outfits, which I find to be really interesting and something that I have wanted to experiment with for quite some time.

I'm publishing this post as an introduction to menswear on this blog, weather or not people respond to it positively, I'm not too worried about that because I personally really enjoy it! I have never seen a fashion blog which features menswear in conjunction with womenswear, which is odd because I think that there is so much potential for it! (If you do know of one however, I would love to read it!)

To start off with, I have a few menswear inspired outfits below that I have thrown together using the Polyvore app. If you'd like to see even more menswear inspiration, check out my full Pinterest board below and don't forget to let me know what your thoughts are in the comments!

Menswear

Menswear

Menswear

Menswear

Set 1 - Featuring: H&M sweater, H&M parka, H&M skinny jeans, H&M leather boots, Nike backpack, H&M rib-knit scarf and H&M twill cap.

Set 2 - Featuring: H&M knitted sweater, H&M shorts, Converse sneakers, H&M cap and River Island wallet.

Set 3 - Featuring: H&M cable-knit sweater, H&M pilot jacket, H&m desert boots, River Island geometric scarf, Topman black chinos and River Island dark brown belt.

Set 4 - Featuring: H&M cable-knit sweater, H&M wool-blend pea coat, H&M purple skinny jeans, H&M leather boots, H&M leather weekend bag and H&M rib-knit scarf.

Follow Erin's board Menswear on Pinterest.