November 14, 2015

Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Tote

Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Tote

Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Tote

Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Tote

Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Tote


As a late Birthday present this year, I managed to add the Michael Kors 'Jet Set Travel' tote in black leather to my growing bag collection. I have been meaning to buy myself a larger bag for a while now, considering that I’m going out and doing things much more often than I used to while I was in school. My old Michael Kors 'Hamilton' satchel just wasn’t cutting it anymore in terms of the size, so I decided to make plans for a family member travelling overseas to buy this tote bag you can see above from an outlet in America and bring it back home.

Due to the differences of American and Australian currencies, not to mention that I purchased this with an added discount, the price was extremely reasonable at roughly $200 (AUD). That’s nearly half the price that I paid for my Hamilton satchel here in Australia which was $320 (so not worth it), and that bag is almost 1/3 of the size of my new one!

I'm so happy to have this bag on hand with me now, because it means that I can start carrying my camera around with me more often while I go out. I could never fit my camera into my Hamiltion satchel, and so I have lost many opportunities in the past to take pictures while adventuring out and making memories. I'll also be able to keep a makeup bag with me now, which will be great considering that my old bag was basically bursting at the seams due to being so crammed and I could only ever fit the necessities in it. I can remember how simple tasks such as getting my phone or wallet out were a true nightmare, I had to set myself aside to a table most times just to make sure that nothing fell out and caused a scene, haha.

I think this bag would be absolutely perfect for those of you who are looking for something to carry with them while studying or travelling. It has so many useful compartments, and is even noted to be "technology friendly" with a tonne of pockets to fit things inside of such as your laptop, charger, tablet and phone. I've never been more content with buying a pricey bag up until now, it was certainly worth the money, I would highly recommend it to those of you who are looking for a spacious, practical and yet classically styled bag!