November 08, 2015

Polyvore Favourites #4

Untitled #1638

It's all about casual vibes at the moment. Summer is approaching (as I've stated about 100 times here on my blog before, whoops) and so everyone is keeping a watchful eye on all of the popular Summer related trends and clothing styles that are yet to be tested out. I love a good playsuit, especially paired with a satchel bag, which you can see an example of below in my Polyvore set. They are both comfortable and casual, essentially a must-have for the Summer; I always try to keep a basic playsuit on hand in my closet at all times! What is your number one clothing essential for Summer?

Untitled #1834

Untitled #1883

Set 1 - Featuring: Helmut Lang front wrap blouse, Saint Laurent denim shorts, Topshop embroidered floral triangle bra, Converse sneakers, Topshop mixed ring set and House of Lafayette felt boater hat.
Set 2 - Featuring: Kookai 'Antoinette' playsuit, Stewart Weitzman suede ankle boots, Mulberry 'Del Rey' ostrich bag, Topshop mixed ring set and Ray-ban aviator sunglasses.

I've written quite a few posts relating to the Summer season this month, hopefully everyone has found them helpful! To read some of them, click on the links below. If there's anything else that you would like posted about Summer clothing, beauty or even of the lifestyle category, send me a comment below!

Read blog post - Summer Love
Read blog post - Summer Clothing Essentials
Read blog post - Summer Beauty Essentials