November 18, 2015

Styling A Michael Kors Bag

Michael Kors bag


I love my new Jet Set Travel Tote bag by Michael Kors! I recently published a more in-depth post where I spoke about how I bought it and why I love it so much (read that here), and so I thought it was about time that I posted on how I'm planning to style it!

For the most part, Michael Kors bags look really great when worn among simple outfits, which is one of the many reasons why I love mine so much because it suits my minimal sense of style. Casual outfits and Michael Kors bags are a match made in heaven, here I've made a few Polyvore sets below to show you the perfect ensemble to pair with the Jet Set Travel Tote specifically.

Untitled #1953

Untitled #1954

Set 1 - Featuring: Michael Kors jet set travel tote, J.Crew sweater, Saint Laurent denim shorts, Charlotte Olympia 'Kitty' flats, Kookai 'Monaco' earrings and Kookai 'Cancun' belt.

Set 2 - Featuring: Michael Kors jet set travel tote, Whistles relaxed boyfriend jeans, K. Jacques 'Epicure' sandals, Kookai 'Nevada' top, Kookai 'Monaco' necklace and Kookai 'Layla' belt.