November 03, 2015

Top 10 Looks From Halloween 2015

I'm a little late here, but I wanted to quickly re-cap on some of my favourite Halloween looks from this past weekend before it became waaay too socially unacceptable to post them. There were so many fun and creative looks this year, I kept re-loading my Instagram feed like crazy because I was so interested in seeing what everybody was wearing and dressing up as! I don't celebrate Halloween, like I mentioned in my previous post 'Halloween Inspiration' (read that here), although I still really enjoy seeing photos from social media featuring the biggest Halloween parties along with the craziest costumes. Here are my top 10 favourite costumes and pictures from Halloween 2015!

Hilary Duff Halloween

The View Halloween


Nicole Richie Halloween

Nina Dobrev Halloween

Padma Lakshmi and Molly Sims Halloween

Paris Hilton Halloween

Sarah Hyland Halloween

Shay Mitchell Halloween

Sophia Bush Halloween
(All pictures are sourced from Instagram, except for the second photo which has been sourced from ABC HERE

There were so many great looks this year that I couldn't possibly fit them all into the one post, so let me know if I've missed out on anyone! What did you guys dress up as for Halloween?