December 19, 2015

Heeled Sandals


Not to brag but, my shoe game is somewhat getting stronger and stronger at this point. I recently picked up a pair of these low heeled sandals for my Gold Coast holiday up in Queensland. Rubi Shoes (visit their site here) were having a huge sale and I definitely wasn't going to pass it up! I'd say that they were very fitting to wear considering that our nightclubs were a few short meters away from the beach, so nothing too fancy was expected and yet these still managed to make quite the impression.

They look really great with everything, seriously a blessing when it came to packing my tiny little suitcase ahead of my road trip. I was also able to wear these day after day and still feel comfortable and stylish without those doubtful subconscious thoughts of being too over dressed for the setting or the occasion.



No matter where you buy them from, I can honestly say that from experience, a low heeled shoe is well worth the investment for you staple collection! I'll be getting plenty of wear out my new Rubi sandals above, might even have to pick up a 2nd pair! Also, here are some Polyvore sets featuring some low heeled sandals to get you feeling inspired, hope you like them!


Untitled #2070

Untitled #2071

Set 1 - Featuring: Whistles printed strappy dress, Topshop sandals, Chanel medium boy bag, Topshop Olivia Burton grey and silver watch and Topshop circle chain earrings. 

Set 2 - Featuring: Gianvito Rossi 'Janis' low suede sandals, Bardot stripped halter top, Topshop denim button front skirt, classic Saint Laurent clutch, Topshop mixed ring set, Bardot suede belt, Ray-Ban aviators and Kookai 'Monaco' earrings.