December 13, 2015

K.Jacques

K.Jacques have been an on-going favourite shoe brand of mine. They are featured to buy from some of my number 1 online shopping destinations, such as Farfetch, MatchesFashion, Shopbop and Net-a-Porter. Sandals are a no-brainer when it comes to organising the staples for your closet, and that's why I love K.Jacques so much; their signature style is really simple, yet authentic and stylish!

K.Jacques shoes

I recently bought a pair from their actual website (http://www.kjacques.fr/en), which is based overseas in Saint-Tropez, and I have so many positive things to say about the brand after my amazing experience! They have a fancy 'customisation' feature (click to view that here), which allows you to design your very own pair of shoes, curated to a tee according to what you would like to wear.

I designed my own personal pair of K.Jacques sandals based from the 'Larissa' style and customised the coloured straps to become a dark brown leather, instead of light brown. Darker colours are suiting my own sense of style very well lately, and so these have become the perfect addition to my closet and everyday outfit choices! I ordered these shoes straight away after designing them on the site, and was so pleased with the response from the K.Jacques team in regards to shipping times and any other customer enquiries that I may of had.

K.Jacques shoes

K.Jacques shoes

K.Jacques shoes

My order arrived much sooner than I anticipated (can never argue with that), making me one happy girl as I intended to wear them non-stop during my Gold Coast holiday that was soon approaching. I wore these out a lot, they're stylish enough to accentuate a casual look into something classy and fashionable, and also very durable too! They were able to withstand hiking up mountains of sand on the beach and long distance walks from my hotel to Cavill Ave (more than 2km's) without a struggle or as much as a scratch, which is pretty impressive if I do say so myself...

I would definitely recommend these as an investment into your Summer shoe collection. K.Jacques offer everything and more when it comes to a pleasant online shopping experience! What's even better is that you can customise your very own pair, the possibilities are basically endless! Trust me and go and see for yourself how versatile the K.Jacques shoe range is (as well as their customisation experience), and let me know how it goes! Check out my Polyvore collection below if you'd like to browse or buy:

(I will have more photos to come of these sandals in a short while. I was supposed to have a few more to publish during the week, however I have been busy having a good time on my holiday, so you will have to stay tuned for those! In the mean time, I hope you enjoy these photos that I have taken above.)