December 27, 2015

Styling K.Jacques Sandals

I decided to make this post because I'm still so impressed with my K.Jacques sandals and the styling options for them so far have been ultimately endless! I wrote about these shoes a while back on my blog (link here) and I spoke more in-depth about how much I love them. I guess you could take this post as inspiration for styling any sandals in general, although the K.Jacques brand have something so unique about them, and they're the trendiest option available in my opinion! Here's how to style:

Untitled #1986

Untitled #2002

Untitled #1943

Set 1 - Featuring: K.Jacques leather 'Hesperide' sandals, Bardot 'Lola' jeans, Chanel medium boy bag,  Kookai 'Taya' top, Kookai 'Monaco' earrings and Kookai 'Cancun' belt.

Set 2 - Featuring: K.Jacques 'Hesperide' sandals, Bardot striped halter top, Topshop pin-stud leather shorts, Bardot suede belt and Bardot resort sunglasses. 

Set 3 - Featuring: K.Jacques gladiator sandals, Yeezy by Kanye West cotton sweatshirt, DSQUARED2 denim jeans, Claire.V clutch bag and Burberry 'City' watch.

(Collection created using Polyvore)

Make sure you check out the K.Jacques online store to experience their personal customisation feature, it's seriously so much fun! http://www.kjacques.fr/en