January 04, 2016

2016 Is Here!

I cannot believe how fast time flies, I think it's safe to say that 2015 was surely an eventful year to sum it up in just one word! I spent my NYE at a friends house with a bunch of school friends having fun and partying the night away. I desperately wanted to wear my new leopard print skirt from Topshop, it's so cute and it seriously fits like a glove! I paired it with a bright new t-shirt from Sportsgirl, which is such an interesting colour, in real life it's more of a mixture between yellow and green and it's so gorgeous! To go along with this outfit, I wore my K.Jacques sandals (read my post about them here), a Boohoo western styled belt (read my post about that here) and my Tiffany & Co. heart shaped earrings.

I know that stereotypically New Years Eve outfits are supposed to be filled with flashy dresses, sparkles, glitter and heels, however I was only going to a casual backyard party and so I wasn't in any state to be making a dramatic statement, haha.

I also managed to pick up this gorgeous Topshop trench coat during the recent Boxing Day sales, which is kind of irrelevant to New Years but anyway... I went to the George Street store in Sydney city, which was probably the most chaotic shopping trip that I have ever gone on in my entire life, it was totally worth it though! I've written in the past about how a trench coat has been on my wardrobe staple wish list for quite some time now. So far it has made the perfect addition and I have gotten so many compliments on it, a little long considering that I'm just above 5 ft, but I just know that I'll getting plenty of wear out of it!



Here's my New Years Eve outfit below which I have put together through my Polyvore. Let me know what you guys wore for NYE in the comments below! Also wishing everyone the best for what 2016 has to offer, hopefully you have all experienced nothing but happiness so far since Janurary 1st, I know that I definitely have! Xx


Untitled #2131

Set Featuring: Topshop jacquard leopard print skirt, Sportsgirl t-shirt, K.Jacques 'Gina' leather sandals (similar), Tiffany and Co. heart shaped earrings and Boohoo 'Amy' western detailed belt.