January 16, 2016

Topshop Unique Pre-Fall 2016

Topshop Unique Pre-Fall 2016

Topshop as a label is without a doubt one of my all-time favourites! Like Zara, Mango and Urban Outfitters they consistently come out with the most admirable and on-trend clothing ranges and collections throughout the year. The one thing that sets Topshop way above the bar for me, are their exclusive ranges such as 'Topshop Unique' and 'Topshop Boutique'. This years Pre-Fall collection for Topshop Unique was absolutely gorgeous, with so many cutting-edge pieces and looks, it has become one of best collections among the Pre-Fall season in my opinion! Every look was definitely a 10/10; I wanted to share every single photo, although I couldn't fit them all into the one post, so I've just selected a few for below:






Photo sources from the pictures above: All photos are courtesy of Topshop.