February 04, 2016

2016 Menswear Recap

I have kept a very close eye on the most recent menswear fashion week that we have just witnessed to kick off the year. So many new looks were seen walking down the runway, so I wanted to include all of my favourites into the one post. If anyones wondering, my stand-out choices from this year include brands such as Michael Kors Collection, Dior, Neil Barrett, OAMC and Valentino.

I have especially loved seeking out trending prints within some collections, such as camo and plaid, which I was planning on blogging about in more depth throughout the following days, so keep your eyes peeled! I also created a similar post to this one a few weeks ago, so click here to read that!




Photo sources from the pictures above: Photo 1 (Dior Homme Fall 2016 Menswear) - Yannis Vlamos/Indigitalimages.com, Photo 2 (Joseph Abboud Fall 2016 Menswear) - Dan Lecca/Courtesy of Joseph Abboud, Photo 3 (Michael Kors Collection Fall 2016 Menswear) - Courtesy of Michael Kors Collection & Photo 4 (Valentino Fall 2016 Menswear) - Yannis Vlamos/Indigitalimages.com.